Catalogue prices replace the old-fashioned weekly lists that were emailed to buyers via Excel sheets. The new system provides greater flexibility, and the possibility to make the supply customer-specific. By completing the weekly list, your buyers know exactly what’s on offer and at what price.
The following component is explained on this page:
The basics of Catalogue prices
How does this work?
- You start by creating price groups. Go to Supply > Direct sales > Price groups. More information on how to create a price group can be found on this page.
- Go to the menu on the left and click Supply > Direct Sales > Catalogue prices.
- Enter the availability, quantities and prices for the items (if you want to enable or disable items per buyer,use the availability filters)
- Click on the green ‘Save changes’ button.
As soon as you save the page, all quantities and prices will be transferred to My Shop and the weekly lists in FloraXchange.
Select multiple items
You can adjust the availability, quantities and prices for multiple items at the same time. Select the items that have the same prices, quantities or availability using the check boxes (left). You can perform a number of actions in the green bar that appears at the bottom of the screen. Under 'Quick set', you’ll find the option to change the stock, prices and availability for multiple products.
Complete your weekly list on time
The weekly list for the coming week closes on Thursday morning at 10.00 am. Most buyers start the trading week from that moment onward, so fill in your weekly list in time! If you fill in the weekly list by 10.00 am on Thursday morning, you can still adjust and save the prices of your trade items until then. After 10.00 am Thursday morning, the weekly list closes and the prices entered are fixed.
If you have not yet entered prices for one or more trade items,you can then still enter these after Thursday 10.00 am, after which the prices will be fixed. The quantity and the availability of your trade items can also always be changed later.You also have the option to set a supply alarm. This means that you can receive a notification on Tuesday to remind you to fill in the weekly list for Thursday.
Extra options with catalogue prices
The window where the catalogue prices can be entered contains a number of other tricks making it easier to work with the weekly list. For example, it’s possible to filter in this window, to group, to copy the prices to the next week or to enter them in the future.
- In the top left corner, you can search between all trade items by item name and trade item code. You can also filter by collection on the catalogue price screen. You will then only see the products from the selected collection. For instance, you can now select all trade items at once using the select-all box at the top left of the trade items and directly enter the price. View this page to find out more about collections.
- You can filter the screen using the filter button at the top of the screen (between collections and copy week).For example, you can choose to show only the available trade items on your screen.
If you have trade items that always have the same price,put them together in a group.An example: you have a red, a yellow and an orange bromelia, and all have a pot size of 9 cm. These three trade items always have the same price. Select the three trade items and click on ‘Group’ in the green bar. The three trade items are now together in one group. You now only need enter the price once, and that price will be used for all three trade items.
Easily copy the prices and quantities from this week or another week in the past byclicking on ‘Copy week...’ at the top of the screen, or click on the arrow and select the relevant week.
Changing the availability of the following week also affects the availability of the current week. If your trade item is only available in the following week, use the availability timer, so that buyer’s cannot order your item earlier.
Through forward prices, you can plan your supply in the list prices a year in advance. Buyers can also pre-order this supply in Floriday. You can enter the forward prices by selecting trade items and then clicking on 'Forward prices' in the green bar. For more information, see the article Forward prices.
You can use the promo function to offer a trade item during a certain period of time to one or more buyers for a lower price. This function can currently only be used to fill in the weekly lists,meaning the promo price is communicated to buyers by way of the weekly lists. For more information, see the article Promos.