You can use the promo function to offer a trade item during a certain period of time to one or more buyers for a lower price. This function can currently only be used to fill in the weekly lists,meaning the promo price is communicated to buyers by way of the weekly lists.
The following component is explained on this page:
- How do promos work?
How does it work?
- Go to the menu on the left and click Supply > Direct Sales > Catalogue prices.
- Make sure you’ve created all the supply for the weekly lists in the catalogue prices screen; so esure that price groups have been created and that quantities and prices have been entered for all trade items). If you haven’t yet done this yet,take a look at the instructions on this page.
- Go to the following week (not the current week), and check the box to the left of one or more trade items.
- A green bar will now appear at the bottom of the screen with the button: ‘Create promo’. Click this.
A pop-up will appear.
- First set for which week or weeks the promo is valid.
- Now choose one or more customers for whom the promo is valid.
- Enter the number of trade items and the promotional price.
- Click on ‘Save’.
You have now created a promo.
When you return to the catalogue price screen, you’ll see a 1 appear in the top right corner of the promo box. This means that you have 1 promo running. If you create more promos, this number will increase. You can also click this box to view or change your promos again.
Promos can only be changed for the following week. Once the weekly lists close, the promo can no longer be adjusted.