Using the promo feature, you can offer an item to one or more buyers for a certain period at a lower price. This feature currently works only for completing the weekly lists. The promo price will be added to buyers' weekly lists.
How does it work?
- Go to Supply > Direct sales > Catalogue prices
- Make sure that you have entered all the weekly list offers in the catalogue prices screen (make sure that price groups are entered and that numbers and prices are entered for all items). Never done this before? Have a look at the explanation on this page.
- Go to the next week (not the current week), and click on the checkbox to the left of one or more items.
- A green bar will appear at the bottom of the screen with the button: "Create Promo". Click on it.
A pop-up will appear
- First set the week(s) for which the promo is valid;
- Now choose one or more customers for whom the promo is valid;
- Add the number of items and the promo price;
- Click 'save'.
You have now created a promo.
When you return to the catalogue prices screen, you will see a 1 appear in the upper right corner of the promo box. This means that you have one promo running. As you create more promos, this number will increase. You can also click on this box to view your promos again or to amend them if necessary.
Please note: A promo can be amended only for the next week. Once the weekly lists are closed, the promo can no longer be amended.