Use availability filters to indicate per item which buyer may or may not see that this product is available. This way, you can offer scarce or exclusive items to a selected group of buyers.
The following component is explained on this page:
- How do I set up Availability filters?
How does this work?
- Go to the menu on the left and click Supply > Direct Sales > Catalogue prices.
- Choose a trade item you to set the availability filter for.
- Select buyers for whom you want to adjust availability.
Buyers can buy directly from the supply created for them.
Step by step
There are two ways to set availability per customer. The first way is per trade item, the second way is for all trade items simultaneously.
Set availability per trade item:
- Click the three dots behind a trade item and then click on 'Availability filters' in the menu.
- A window will appear in which you can indicate for each customer whether or not they are allowed to see this trade item. You can toggle the slider under 'Availability' to set this.
- You can use the filter in the bar with ‘Price Group’ and ‘Connections’ and thus select the right buyers.
Set availability for all trade items at once:
- Click on this symbol in the bar above all trade items to bring up the window 'Availability per customer'.
- In this window, you switch the slider per trade item to determine per buyer which trade items they will see.
- You can also use the filter in the bar with ‘Price group' and ‘Connections’ and thus select the right buyers.
What’s the point of this?
You have now set the availability of a trade item at buyer level. This way, you have control over which buyers can order which trade items from you. This can be useful if you work with exclusive trade items that not all buyers are allowed to order from you.