Floriday is constantly evolving. Discover the latest functionalities and releases of December 2020 in this article.
Country of Origin
It is now also possible to set a country of origin for several trade items at the same time. You can do so using the multi-select checkboxes in the catalog.
Developments with regard to offers and purchase tips
- When creating an offer, you can now easily add all selected trade items from a customer in one go. After choosing a customer, you can click on ‘Add all selected trade items from <customer> to offer’.
- It is now possible to use the same product multiple times in an offer. However, the load or the sales unit must deviate from these same products.
- It is now also possible to set an offer to ‘sold out’ by setting the number of units to 0.
- When creating a purchase tip, it is now shown whether the customer in question is working with the purchase tip.
Correcting sales orders is now based on correction requests. As a grower, you submit a correction request, which the customer must then approve. The customer can do this until 17:00 the following day; if there is no response then the request will automatically expire. The correction is only implemented upon agreement. Read here how to submit a correction request.
New screen for corrections
A new tab ‘Corrections’ has been added to Sales > Sales orders. Here you can see the status of your requested corrections in an overview.
Standing orders from contracts
In the contract overview screen you can now immediately create a new standing order by clicking on the three dots next to a contract.
Splitting standing order lines
It is now possible to split an standing order line. You can now choose a shipping location per line. Splitting is especially useful if you want to deliver a particular product from a different location. You can also use this to split the units over several alternatives of a product.
Developments with regard to delivery orders
- It is now possible to remove the load carriers when processing a delivery, via the ‘Remove load carriers’ button at the bottom. This means that you use ‘No load carrier’ in the delivery.
- It is now possible to delete draft delivery orders. With a draft clock delivery, it is also possible to immediately delete the entire delivery. The consignment note number will also expire when deleting a draft, and a warning will appear.
- It is now also possible to auction on Danish trolleys at Naaldwijk and Aalsmeer. Such a delivery must consist of at least 2 load carriers and it must not be a multi-batch trolley.
More information to customers
In the case of customers in your network, you can now also see whether they are working with purchase tips, whether they are working 100% Digital and whether they have leniency.