Various company data can be set in the Organisation section under settings, such as the phytosanitary registration number. In addition, here you can find out which certificates and financial settlements are available.

The following steps are discussed on this page:

Company details

A plant passport is required for trading plants and trees within the European Union. The plant passport consists of various components, including the phytosanitary registration number. You only have to enter this number once. You can do so by going to Settings and then selecting Organisation.

As well as the phytosanitary registration number, here can also record which unit (pot, container, unique article per delivery) the plant passport applies to.


Through Floricode, we collect the certificates that are known for your company. These can be found under the heading Certificates. The certificates obtained are displayed on the public profile page, and buyers can also see them if they buy directly through My Shop.

Questions about certificates

What should I do if my certificates are incorrect?
If the certificates accessed are incorrect, you can contact Floricode and ask it to adjust these details. Floriday collects the certificates through Floricode, meaning you cannot change this in Floriday itself.

Why is my certification not included in the letter?
Royal FloraHolland is not obliged to show certificates on the EAB. The certificates are not displayed on the letter in order to keep the letter as clear as possible. Information about batches is furthermore now digitally forwarded, with certificates included.

Can my GGN number be displayed on the letter?
Just as the certificate is not shown on the letter, neither does the GGN number need to be communicated through the letter. This number is stated on the XML invoice. In this way, RFH meets the conditions of Global GAP.

More information about Royal FloraHolland certifications

Financial settlement

The financial settlement determines how the settlement route will look. When an order has been placed that must be settled with Royal FloraHolland, we create a connect EAB that we send to Royal FloraHolland. For an order that needs to be settled with Veiling Rhein-Maas, we send a connect EAB to Veiling Rhein-Maas.

In Floriday, we keep track of who is registered at which auction. Although fulfillment in certain cases takes place through Veiling Rhein-Maas (VRM) or Plantion, this is usually through Royal FloraHolland. The various financial settlement methods are shown in this window.

Did this answer your question?