You can use stock filters to shield part of your stock For example, you can distinguish between your actual stock (the stock actually in the greenhouse) and the stock that you want to offer online. You can also adjust the availability and numbers of your products per buyer. For instance, you can ensure that the stock cannot be purchased by a single buyer and you also offer smaller buyers the option to order from you.
The following component is explained on this page:
- Setting up stock filters
How does this work?
- Go to the menu on the left and click Supply > Direct Sales > Batch prices.
- Click on the gear wheel: Indicate how much of your total stock you want to make available online. In addition, it is also possible to make an exception per buyer.
- This buyer cannot order more than the percentage of the batch that has been made available to them.
Step by step
- Select the gear at the top of the ‘Batch prices’ page.
- In the window that appears, first indicate whether you want to make the entire stock available online. For example, if you have 120 packaging units in stock, but do you only want to offer 60 online,set the percentage to 50%. Then click the ‘Add filter’ button at the bottom to make an exception for some buyers.
- Add the buyers for which you want to make an exception to the rule.
- Enter the desired percentages. Note that these are percentages of the total stock, rounded off to whole packaging units.
- You can save these settings by clicking on save at the top right.
What’s the point of this?
By using this filter, you ensure your supply is properly distributed among buyers. This filter ensures that one single buyer cannot purchase the entire daily supply, leaving nothing left for other buyers. You can also use this filter to keep the actual stock for yourself and only share the commercial stock with your buyers.