Do you use Clock Presales via FloraMondo? You can now start doing this via Floriday!
What is Clock Presales?
With Clock Presales, you can sell flowers or plants in small quantities, often for a better price than on the clock. This gives customers full flexibility and allows them to purchase more meticulously. You can sell up to 50% of your supply via Clock Presales from 12:00 noon to 5:55 am the next day, just before the clock process begins.
How can I register for Clock Presales via Floriday?
- Log in with your Floriday account. If you don't have a Floriday account yet, sign up first.
- Activate Clock Presales. State in the chat that you want to start with Clock Presales or send an email to email@example.com. We will ensure a carefree transfer
Please note: Once you have been transferred to Floriday, you will no longer be able to use Clock Presales via FloraMondo.
Watch the video below or follow the step-by-step plan.
Get started in 4 steps!
- Send the EAB as usual.
- In Floriday, select Supply > Clock > Clock Presales.
- As soon as you enter your EAB, you will see the products for Clock Presales here.Enter the correct prices and click ‘Save’.
- Your supply is now displayed on FloraMondo, and customers can find and order your products
“The Clock Presales function in Floriday is conveniently laid out and easy to use.” - Wendy Duijvestijn, JoGrow
Clock pre-sales: manual ordering
As soon as you have submitted the EDF and your lots are listed in the clock pre-sales, you can place a manual order for a customer for this offer. Do this as follows:
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the line with the item. Next choose: "Manual order".
- Fill in which customer the order is for, how much packaging is involved, and what the price is per item. The order will be placed as soon as you click "save".
Set prices in advance for clock pre-sales
Now you can set fixed prices in Floriday for clock pre-sales. This means that you fill in the prices as usual so that when the EDF is submitted the prices are immediately visible online. Should you want to change the prices later, you can simply do this in the usual way on the clock pre-sales screen.
How does it work?
- Click the button “prices set in advance" on the clock pre-sales screen.
- You are taken to a new screen. Here you can see all the lots for the past two weeks.
- Use the plus sign to add items to the list of items that you want to price in advance. (1)
- The items that you added appear on the right of the screen; this is where you can enter the fixed price. (2)
- Click "save" and your list of fixed prices is saved. (3)
- Floriday helps you set a price in line with market conditions. Use the price suggestions. They automatically appear next to the price window.
- If you want to make any last-minute changes to the supply or the price, you can do that in Floriday.
- Set the standard percentage of your supply that you want to offer for Clock Presales. At the top of the clock window, click ‘Clock Presales settings’ and set a standard percentage.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can! You can continue working with the EAB in the same way when you transfer to Floriday. Floriday does have an extra feature, though. You can adjust the prices after sending the EAB. You can also use the price suggestions! This is very handy!
Go to Sales > Sales orders and select the relevant week or day at the top of the screen. Then select ‘Clock Presales’ next to that. An overview of all orders will appear.