On this page, we will take you through the process of creating Clock EABs in Floriday. At the bottom, you will find a step-by-step instruction video.
For an overview of the feature and the functionality still to come, please click on the link below.
How does it work?
- To create a Clock EAB, you must first log in to Floriday. Then, on the left, go to Fulfillment and then Delivery orders. On the right on this page, click on Add delivery order.
- Now choose Clock Delivery on the right and you will automatically see the Delivery Information pane.
- Here, choose your Forwarding Location, Auction Location and Auction Date. In the box beneath Auction Group, fill in the auction group and click on it to select it. Now click on Continue.If you have entered auction groups before, then you will see these as suggestions beneath your auction groups. This way, you do not have to repeatedly search for your auction group; simply click the suggestion to add it!
- Now add batches or items by clicking Add batches or Add items. In this example, we’re adding articles.
- When you want to add articles, you will see your catalogue articles on the left.Above the articles you will see the various options for searching for specific articles. You can use the search field, search among your collections, or make a selection from your general and customer-specific articles.Now click on one or more articles to select them. When you have made your selection, click Confirm in the top-right of the screen.
- You’re now back on your delivery, where the articles you selected have been added. Click on the three dots beside the article to select an alternative variation or add a different load.Selecting an alternative variation enables you to create an article variation with a different transport height, for instance.
- Now choose a load and the number of packaging units of your articles. When done, click Save. When you do, you will be asked whether you want the delivery to go straight to logistic handling.Click Not Now to handle the delivery later. You will now be able to find this delivery under Fulfillment > Fulfillment orders > Pending.Click on To order fulfillment to - you guessed it! - process the delivery.
- You will now see an overview of the delivery. Here, you can print the labels and, if applicable, the plant passports.
- In addition, you will also see the trolley layout, which is configured automatically based on the load chosen and the number of packaging units.Use the two dashes on the left of an article to change the trolley configuration.Use the three dots to split the article or undo the configuration. This enables you to change the trolley configuration according to your needs.
- To send your delivery to the auction, click Save and send EAB. Now click Print delivery form to download the delivery note. You can now open and print the delivery form, and stick it onto your trolley(s)!After you have clicked Save and send EAB, it’s not too late to cancel the delivery. To do so, go to Fulfillment > Fulfillment orders and click Fulfilled orders. Click on the three dots to the right of the delivery, and then Delete. Be sure to do this before the auction processes the delivery.
- As soon as you have created a delivery, under Fulfillment > Delivery orders, you will see an overview of deliveries of the previous days. You can copy these using the Copy Delivery button on the right. In this way, you can quickly and easily use the same clock delivery again.
Watch the video
In the video below we explain how to create a clock delivery in Floriday.