You can easily create batches and then offer them to your FloraMondo customers in Floriday. If you divide your customers into price groups, you don’t have to enter the price for each separate customer. You just create your price groups once and then enter the basic price per batch. Floriday will do the rest.
What do I need to set up in order to get started?
- In order to get started, you first create your price groups. Go to Supply > Direct sales > Price groups. More information on how to create price groups can be found on this page.
- You then set up your delivery conditions once. Go to Supply > Direct sales > Delivery conditions.
- Add FloraMondo as a channel on Floriday. Go to Supply > Direct sales > Channels and click ‘Add channel’ next to FloraMondo.
Everything is set up. What do I do now?
It is now time to create a batch. Read how on this page.
I have created several batches. How do I offer them?
- Go to Supply > Direct sales > Batch prices. This screen displays the batches that you have just created for the stock location(s). You will also see the price groups that you have created.
- Enter the basic prices for the products. You will see that the price groups automatically calculate the correct price for the customer groupsTip: You can adjust the prices for several products at the same time. Select the products that have the same price via the selection boxes (left). You can then select ‘Set prices’ in the green bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click ‘Save changes’ for the batch that you want to offer via FloraMondo. As soon as you save the prices, they will be put through to FloraMondo
Direct trade on FloraMondo via Floriday is currently used by a small group of growers. If you want to get started too, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Do you want to offer your product in different types of packaging but still have it subtracted from one particular stock? Then choose the shared stock option on the lot prices screen.
How does it work?
- Create a lot as you always do in Floriday (as explained above on this page).
- Choose the product that you want to also offer in a different way; this is now your base item. Click the green plus sign next to this item.
- You'll get a pop-up screen where you can choose which item you want to have subtracted along with the base item from one particular stock.
- Select a load and a price and click "save".
- You should now see another item behind the photo of the first item; click on this to make the second item visible.
- If a buyer now orders one of the two items it will be subtracted from the same stock.
Please note: If you give the items a price and save this, the option of offering these for sale in a different way will be deactivated (the green plus signs disappear). In other words, first create the shared stock and then save all the prices.
Our support center is ready to help you find your way.