The following component is explained on this page:
- Setting up warehouses in Floriday
How do you create a batch?
- Go to the menu on the left and click Supply > Stock to view your warehouses.
- Click on the correct warehouse, i.e. the location from which the batch is sold.
- Click on ‘Create batch’ and add the trade items you want to offer.
- Enter the number of units you want to offer and select the correct packing configuration.
- The date at the top right indicates the day from which you offer this batch, and is set to today by default (see above).
- Click on Confirm at the top right. The batch has now been added to the overview.
Do you want to create your batches faster?
Save your batch as a list. Do not immediately click on confirm, but choose the button next to it: ‘Save as list’ (1). Your list of trade items will now be saved. This means next time you want to create a batch, you can use this list again (2), you don’t have to choose the items again, and the quantities are already entered. You can of course modify this.
Tip: Once you’ve created a batch, you can set it so that you receive a notification if the stock falls below a certain quantity. This way, you can make sure that the trade item doesn’t run out. Click on the bell next to the trade item and enter the stock quantity for which you want to receive a notification.
Tip: In the batch log you can see what has been sold per item. Click on the three dots to the right of the trade item and select ‘Batch Log’.
Oops… if you entered the wrong stock quantity, Don’t worry! Click on the three dots to the right of the trade item and select ‘submit correction’. Then enter the correct quantity and let us know the reason for the correction.