You can work with collections in Floriday. Collections provide you with a good overview of your products. For example, you can combine products from the same product group in a collection. You can also create collections based around a theme, such as Christmas, Mother’s Day or Easter. When you create your supply, you can select a collection each time and set a price for the entire collection in one go.
Please note: Collections are only visible within your account. That means that your colleagues can see the collections and work with them too. Buyers, however, cannot see the collections.
Creating a collection
- Go to Catalog > Trade items > collections
- Click the ‘Add collection’ button.
- Name the collection and add a description if you want.
Adding trade items to a collection
- Ga naar Catalog > Trade items
- When you hover your mouse over a product, a selection box will appear in the top left corner. Click this box. Select all of the products that you want to group in a collection.
- Now click ‘Set collection’ in the bottom right corner. Select the correct collection and click ‘Save’.
Tip: You can now filter by collection in the catalog. You will find a drop-down menu with all of your collections next to the search bar.
Adding a new trade item to a collection straight away
- Start by adding the new trade item.
- Go to step 2 ‘Item details’ and immediately select the correct collection for the product.